General Festival Information for Vendors
Join us for the 2nd Annual Veterans Day Festival in the Park. With more than 30,000 attending last year’s Veterans Day Parade, our Veterans Day Festival in the Park, featuring the finest arts and crafts vendors, gourmet and down-home foods, and parade floats from around the area, will be one event you don’t want to miss!
General Festival Information
- The Festival will be held on November 12, 2012, from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm in the parks of beautiful downtown Tallahassee, Florida, between Monroe and Duval Street
- Booth space is limited. Applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis until November 9, 2012. If space is available, late applications will be considered.
- Deposits and electrical must be paid in full within ten days after the venders acceptance by the festival or the vender will be withdrawn. There will be a return check fee of $25.
- Electrical cancellations are non‐refundable after October 2, 2012.
- ONLY COFFEE (ICED OR HOT), TEA (ICED OR HOT) OR LEMONADE MAY BE SOLD BY VENDORS!!
- Food booths are 15’ x 10’. Crafted food booths are 10’ x 10’. All booths are outdoors and are assigned based on vendor category at the direction of V.E.T. Inc.
- Staggered booth set up begins at 7:00 am November 12, 2012. Venders will be notified of the time they may begin set up according to the space the vender is assigned. Booth set up must be completed by 9:00 am and disassembled by 6:00 pm.
- All vehicles must be moved to designated parking areas by 8:00 am or they will be towed from festival grounds.
- The Festival is held outdoors on city streets and in parks. Electricity is available for purchase for $25.00 per plug (20 AMPS).
- Postcards indicating acceptance in the Festival will be mailed after September 15. Additional booth information, maps, permits, rules and regulations will be mailed in October and will be posted on our website.
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and paying Florida sales tax.
- Vendors supply their own booth tables and small tents and they must fit in the allotted space.
- All vendor tents must be properly weighted down.
- Payment may be made by check, money order, or credit card (Visa and Master Card accepted).
NOTE: You will be redirected to and must complete the online Release of Claims and Hold Harmless agreement before continuing to the Vendor Registration form.