Veterans Day Parade Rules
- NOTHING can be thrown from Parade entries to crowd. There are no exceptions to this rule. Any entrant wishing to distribute anything to parade attendees will do so with walkers next to their entry. Violating this rule may result in suspension of participation in future parades.
- Any hand outs from any Parade entrant MUST HAVE a Patriotic message or theme. Candy or treats for children being an exception.
- All hand outs will be approved by Vet Events Tally prior to November 4th.
- All walking entrants must be 11 years old or older. Parade participants under the age of 11 must be in a vehicle or on a float.
- Political promotion or presentation of any kind shall not be allowed. The only exception to this rule will be the City of Tallahassee and Leon County floats, as sponsors of the Parade they will be allowed to have floats that state that float represents the City or County Commission. We trust both of those Commissions will continue to show the good taste they have expressed in the past by not naming any particular Commissioner nor using the Parade as an opportunity to do meet & greets.
- All Parade entrants will have a Military or Patriotic theme. All vehicles will have at least 1 American Flag displayed.